SL Women's Fit System
1. Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
2. On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Consequently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
3. This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by
4. curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
5. To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
6. In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
7. In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.