SORRY - CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
The Hubba NX solo backpacking tent offers the most livable accommodations in a lightweight freestanding design. Engineered for 3-season camping, the light and compact tent wont slow you down, whether youre striking out early to earn solo views along a popular route, or finding your stride on a 10-day trek into the Alaskan wilderness. The tents optimized, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor maximize spacebecause you didnt head out into the backcountry to feel constrainedwhile other precision-engineered features, from the StayDry door to the adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly, make the tent so livable, you wont want to come home.
Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.12 kg / 2 lb 7 oz; two Fast & Light options from .73 kg / 1 lb 10 oz.
Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; large side entry vestibule to store gear.
Livable: Large StayDry door with built-in rain gutter; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Color Green
- Capacity 1
- Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/ footprint 1 lbs 15 oz / 850 g
- Minimum Weight 2 lbs 7 oz / 1.12 kg
- Packed Weight 2 lbs 14 oz / 1.29 kg
- Frame Weight 12 oz / 330 g
- Floor Area 18 sq. ft / 1.67 sq. m
- Vestibule Area 9 sq. ft / 0.84 sq. m
- Tent Volume 26 cu. ft / 736 liters
- Vestibule Volume 8.5 cu. ft / 241 liters
- Interior Peak Height 36 in / 91 cm
- Packed Size 18 x 6 in / 46 x 15 cm
- Number of Doors 1
- Freestanding yes
- Number of Poles 1 DAC Featherlite NFL
- Number of Stakes 6 MSR MiniGroundhog™
- Also Included 1 guy cords, 1 aluminum cord adjusters
- Rainfly Fabric 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™™ polyurethane & silicone
- Canopy Fabric 20D ripstop nylon
- Mesh Type 15D nylon micromesh
- Floor Fabric 30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR
Hubba Hubba NX Overview
Hubba NX Series Setup
Understanding tent condensation