SORRY - CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
Including Free Groundsheet Protector worth £36.00
Redesigned to be .31 kg (11 oz) lighter, the double-walled Carbon Reflex 1 tent offers the full protection, durability and simple setup of a tent while weighing as little as a tarp, and it packs down incredibly small, almost to water-bottle size. Carbon fiber poles, lightweight fabrics and a zipper-free vestibule make it ideal for ultralight backpacking at .66 kg (1 lb 7 oz), and its spacious interior and full-featured livability enhance any 3-season adventure youre ready to take onfrom bike touring through Central America to minimalist weekends. Sturdy and livable, the non-freestanding Carbon Reflex 1 tent proves our philosophy that traveling ultralight doesnt mean sacrificing the other qualities you care about.
Ultralight: Lightweight fabrics, Easton®* carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
Fast & Light Setup: Pitches with rainfly and optional footprint (sold separately) for versatility on lighter trips.
Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
Weather Protection: Seam-taped rainfly and floor with DuraShield waterproof coatings.
- Color Green
- Capacity 1
- Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/ footprint 1 lbs 2 oz / 510 g
- Minimum Weight 1 lbs 7 oz / 660 g
- Packed Weight 1 lbs 13 oz / 790 g
- Floor Area 17 sq. ft / 1.63 sq. m
- Vestibule Area 7 sq. ft / 0.65 sq. m
- Tent Volume 23 cu. ft / 651 liters
- Vestibule Volume 7 cu. ft / 190 liters
- Interior Peak Height 34 in / 86 cm
- Packed Size 17 x 5 in / 43 x 13 cm
- Number of Doors 1
- Freestanding no
- Number of Poles 2 Easton Carbon ION
- Number of Stakes 9 MSR Needle
- Also Included 4 guy cords, 4 aluminum cord adjusters
- Rainfly Fabric 7D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone
- Mesh Type 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric 15D Ripstop Nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR
How to setup the Carbon Reflex Series Tents
Understanding tent condensation
Carbon Reflex Ultralite Tent