Featuring generous headroom and an optimized floor area that sleeps four comfortably, the Elixir 4 tent offers the livability you want for the whole group, whether youre taking your friends into the backcountry or your family on a wilderness canoe trip. Two large StayDry doors provide easy access, and two large vestibules let you stow lots of gear. Breathable mesh fabric is balanced with solid canopy fabric to provide more privacy, and storm-ready, adjustable guy lines are pre-attached on the rainfly to offer extra stability when needed. The easy-to-assemble, freestanding tent comes with plenty of extras, including an MSR Footprint and a built-in attic gear loft.
Livable: Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom and fits two mats; adaptable rainfly allows for excellent views.
Fast & Light Setup: Includes an MSR Elixir Footprint that allows for a lightweight Fast & Light setup with rainfly.
Easy Setup: Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing for fast and easy setup.
Privacy: Mesh and solid fabric panels offer ventilation, warmth and privacy.
- Color Green
- Capacity 4
- Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/ footprint 5 lbs 12 oz / 2.36 kg
- Minimum Weight 7 lbs 14 oz / 3.58 kg
- Packed Weight 9 lbs 3 oz / 4.18 kg
- Floor Area 54 sq. ft / 5.02 sq. m
- Vestibule Area 18 sq. ft / 1.67 sq. m
- Tent Volume 116 cu. ft / 3285 liters
- Vestibule Volume 19 cu. ft / 538 liters
- Interior Peak Height 48 in / 121 cm
- Packed Size 22 x 7 in / 56 x 17 cm
- Number of Doors 2
- Freestanding yes
- Number of Poles 2 Aluminum 7000 Series
- Number of Stakes 10 Aluminum
- Also Included 4 guy cords, 4 aluminum cord adjusters
- Rainfly Fabric 68D ripstop polyester 1,500mm polyurethane and silicone
- Canopy Fabric 40D ripstop nylon DWR
- Mesh Type 20D nylon micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric 70D taffeta nylon 3000mm polyurethane & DWR
Elixir Series Overview
Elixir Series Setup
Understanding tent condensation