Specifically designed to meet the needs of cycle touring adventurers, the Hubba Tour 2 tent offers increased space for more storage and greater comforttwo things that make all the difference when youve been in the saddle for weeks on end. The tents exoskeleton frame sets up fast, and because the tent body is attached to the rainfly, the interior stays dry during setup in foul weather. The large hooped vestibule offers a protected area for changing wet clothes or prepping and storing gear. And the vestibules mesh door keeps the bugs at bay so you can enjoy the view.
Dry Setup: Exoskeleton frame and unified rainfly and body keep the tent body dry during setup in bad weather.
Added Space: Added length and width accommodate riders in bulky jackets, and the hooped vestibule offers a large dry, protected area.
Bug Protection: The mesh vestibule door maintains a bug-free zone for ride preparations.
Internal Organization: Multiple large pockets hold jackets and cycling gear, while a gear loft stores smaller items.
- Color Green
- Capacity 2
- Minimum Weight 2.47 kg
- Floor Area 2.97 sq. m
- Vestibule Area 2.32 sq. m
- Tent Volume 1274 + 1592 liters
- Interior Peak Height 38 in / 96 cm
- Number of Doors 1
- Number of Poles 2 7000 Aluniium
- Rainfly Fabric 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™™ polyurethane & silicone
- Canopy Fabric 20D ripstop nylon
- Floor Fabric 30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR