Enduro Tour Trousers are for high mountain enthusiasts and professionals, who are outdoors for long periods in varying conditions.
High mountain activities such as climbing, alpinism and snow sports involve moving with exertion across a range of environments for long periods. To remain comfortable, you need efficient moisture and temperature control to minimise changes on the mountain, freedom of movement and good functionality.
The directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric gives dry comfort, while an improved design with an articulated fit and stretch fabric allow unrestricted movement. The Enduro Tour Trousers offer excellent temperature control and functional features for high mountain use.
The Enduro Tour Trousers have excellent freedom of movement, great ventilation and technical features
For sizing of Paramo Garments follow this link.
- Unrestricted movement from an improved design with a diamond gusset, knee articulation and strong stretch fabric for seat and knee panels
- Easy and rapid temperature adjustment provided by ¾ length side zips with internal poppered storm flaps
- High mountain functionality from technical features such as removable snow gaiters and crampon patch reinforcement
What it does: The Nikwax Analogy®
Pump Liner mimics the action of animal fur - pushing liquid water outwards to protect you from rain, condensation and perspiration, while protecting your insulation. This is combined with a Directional microfibre outer to deflect wind and rain.
- Two layer construction traps still air giving superior insulation to keep you warm
- Outer layer provides Directional water-repellency while the Pump Liner actively pushes liquid moisture away from the body keeping you dry from precipitation, perspiration and condensation
- Continues to work just as effectively even in high humidity or very cold conditions
- Water-repellency can be easily renewed for the lifetime of the garment with Nikwax Aftercare
- The fabric is soft, strong, silent and durable
How it works:
- Skin surface
- Parameta® S is shown here worn next to the skin, drawing water away to keep you dry
- Nikwax Analogy Pump Liner pumps water away from the body
- Closely woven microfibre outer provides windproofing and Nikwax durable water-repellency. Air is trapped between Pump Liner and outer to give insulation
- Wind and rain is deflected away from the body while perspiration and condensation as liquid water or water vapour can escape