The Paramo Enduro Jacket is for high mountain enthusiasts or professionals, who are outdoors for long periods in varying conditions.
High mountain activities such as climbing, alpinism and snow sports involve moving with exertion across a range of environments for long periods. To remain comfortable, you need efficient moisture and temperature control to minimise changes on the mountain, freedom of movement and good functionality.
The directional Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof fabric gives dry comfort, with stretch panels for unrestricted movement. It offers excellent temperature control, a helmet and harness-compatible design, and a great choice of pockets. A new, improved fit offers even better comfort on the mountain.
The Enduro Jacket has an improved athletic fit, great ventilation and technical features:
- Less bulk and a streamlined design in a new, improved athletic fit
- Excellent temperature control without water ingress thanks to effective ventilation
- High mountain functionality provided by a helmet- and harness-friendly design and a great choice of pockets
What it does: The Nikwax Analogy®
Pump Liner mimics the action of animal fur - pushing liquid water outwards to protect you from rain, condensation and perspiration, while protecting your insulation. This is combined with a Directional microfibre outer to deflect wind and rain.
- Two layer construction traps still air giving superior insulation to keep you warm
- Outer layer provides Directional water-repellency while the Pump Liner actively pushes liquid moisture away from the body keeping you dry from precipitation, perspiration and condensation
- Continues to work just as effectively even in high humidity or very cold conditions
- Water-repellency can be easily renewed for the lifetime of the garment with Nikwax Aftercare
- The fabric is soft, strong, silent and durable
How it works:
- Skin surface
- Parameta® S is shown here worn next to the skin, drawing water away to keep you dry
- Nikwax Analogy Pump Liner pumps water away from the body
- Closely woven microfibre outer provides windproofing and Nikwax durable water-repellency. Air is trapped between Pump Liner and outer to give insulation
- Wind and rain is deflected away from the body while perspiration and condensation as liquid water or water vapour can escape