Click Thumbnail to View Image Click Image to Enlarge
| || |
|Paramo Men's Velez Jacket|
| Product Code NAUV1|
The Velez Jacket is for very active people who swap between outdoor activities.
If you enjoy mountain walking, cycling, climbing and backpacking, you need a versatile jacket suitable for all these activities. You also need to be able to keep cool when you are working hard, which is where clever ventilation comes in.
The Velezs versatile design combines with the Nikwax Analogy fabric for optimum comfort, providing waterproof protection, warmth, and cooling in one garment.
The Velez combines discreet but very effective ventilation, with an athletic shape to minimise wind-resistance.
- Optimum cooling when working hard provided by vents, combined with pocketing, carefully positioned for ease of use.
- Enhanced weather protection when carrying a rucksack provided by mesh reinforcement in the back panel.
- Athletic cut to minimise wind resistance and noise
- Large, mesh lined sleeve/torso vents channel fresh air to inhibit cold spots and minimise rain ingress.
- Two “dual phase” chest pockets work as both vents and secure pockets for maps, navigation tools, valuables or handwarming.
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fully adjustable, helmet-compatible “halo” hood with wired peak.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement.
- Improved visibility from use of reflective flashes.
- Ventilation from two-way reversed front zip with internal storm flap.
- Scooped tail with hem drawcord for lower back protection.
- Rucksack, harness, helmet and glove friendly.
What it does: The Nikwax Analogy®
Pump Liner mimics the action of animal fur - pushing liquid water outwards to protect you from rain, condensation and perspiration, while protecting your insulation. This is combined with a Directional microfibre outer to deflect wind and rain.
- Two layer construction traps still air giving superior insulation to keep you warm
- Outer layer provides Directional water-repellency while the Pump Liner actively pushes liquid moisture away from the body keeping you dry from precipitation, perspiration and condensation
- Continues to work just as effectively even in high humidity or very cold conditions
- Water-repellency can be easily renewed for the lifetime of the garment with Nikwax Aftercare
- The fabric is soft, strong, silent and durable
How it works:
- Skin surface
- Parameta® S is shown here worn next to the skin, drawing water away to keep you dry
- Nikwax Analogy Pump Liner pumps water away from the body
- Closely woven microfibre outer provides windproofing and Nikwax durable water-repellency. Air is trapped between Pump Liner and outer to give insulation
- Wind and rain is deflected away from the body while perspiration and condensation as liquid water or water vapour can escape