The Paramo Ladies Torres Medio jacket is ideal to take on all hill activities to provide fast warmth for winter climbers, walkers, campers, alpinists or Arctic explorers, skiers, Mountain Rescue, wildlife observers or outdoor photographers.
Such activities intersperse exertion with stationary interludes, for example eating lunch or belaying. To remain comfortable and safe, it is practical to add a synthetic overlayer quickly and easily on top of your waterproof.
The synthetic 130g fill offers insulation even in wet weather. The insulation extends to the hood and handwarming pockets. The jacket is sized to easily put on over existing kit.
The Torres Jacket is sized to fit over a waterproof, with a warm hood and useful pockets:
Styled for overlayering with the Nikwax Analogy system to warm you quickly without removing layers. The scooped tail and adjustable hem help retain body heat.
Uninterrupted vision in all weathers from insulated and fully adjustable fixed hood with single-hand pull adjuster, which can be stowed when not in use.
Handwarming and storage from two large insulated and zipped outer pockets and an internal secure chest pocket.Sizing Information
What it does: Nikwax Analogy®
Insulator combines Nikwax®
Windproof closely woven microfibre outer with Nikwax synthetic, water-resistant fill to cut windchill and provide excellent insulation for overlayering with other Nikwax fabrics. It retains body heat very effectively to warm the body quickly and deflects the rain while providing excellent moisture vapour transfer. It packs down small, giving a high warmth to weight ratio. The fill gives a down-like feel and performance with the benefit of still working well when wet.
- Very efficient retention of body heat to warm you quickly
- Cuts windchill and provides excellent block insulation
- Down-like feel and performance continues to work when wet
- Packs down small with a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Deflects the rain while allowing excellent moisture vapour transfer to minimise condensation
- Can be treated with Nikwax TX Direct to give renewable waterproof performance
- Very durable outer to endure regular use in all conditions
How it works:
- Skin surface
- Parameta® S is shown here worn next to the skin, drawing water away to keep you dry
- Nikwax Insulator fill retains body heat to warm the body quickly
- Nikwax® Windproof’s closely woven microfibre provides windproofing and deflects the rain
- Nikwax Analogy Insulator provides excellent heat retention while allowing moisture vapour transfer and directing water away from the body