The Exped Cloudburst 25 offers an excellent combination of waterproof packsack and featherlight backpack. Features Exped's transparent back panel window for ease of use.
Climbers can leave heavy packs behind at basecamp for summit pushes, taking the bare necessities in this light and stable pack.
Walkers will appreciate a super-light daypack that's guaranteed to keep kit dry. The Cloudburst is perfect for a day hike in changeable weather.
Mountain bikers, commuters and cycle tourists will find the Cloudburst easy to stow when not in use, lightweight, yet large enough to carry all the essentials, and keep them dry.
Kayakers and canoeists who are already regular dry bag users will find the day sack features of the Cloudburst surprisingly handy.
Backpackers and travellers: the Cloudburst makes the perfect travel bag. Roll it up and pack it in your suitcase, then use it as a lightweight daypack when needed. Perfect for tropical rainstorms, whitewater rafting day trips or just to keep that expensive camera guaranteed safe and dry.
- Dimensions: 53 cm high x 28 cm wide x 20 cm
- Volume: 25 l
- Weight: 300 g
- 100% waterproof single compartment packsack with fold and roll closure. Fully taped seams.
- Double TPU/mesh laminate window in the back panel allows you to find contents quickly.
- Closed cell EVA foam back for added comfort and good load control.
- Comfortable 3D Spacer Mesh shoulder harness and adjustable sternum strap.
- Generous elastic bungee cord retains helmet, jacket or wet gear
- Included, removable hip strap.
- Strong grab handle.
- Key clip inside.
- Light grey PU coating reflects light making it easy to find packed contents.
- Not submersible.
Roll neck at least 3 times ...
... and clip buckles shut.