Click Thumbnail to View Image Click Image to Enlarge
| || |
|Paramo Torres Gilet Light|
| Product Code pmtoresgiletlight|
The new lightweight Torres Gilet is a wear anywhere, do anything garment. It can be used for overlayering over an Páramo waterproof garment or worn directly over a base layer. Either way it will deliver fast insulation when needed for the bodys core torso area without encumbrance on the arms. It packs down into its own breast pocket for transporting, yet the moisture-repellent, synthetic 100g fill means this low pack size can deliver a high warmth-for-weight ratio even when wet. It is a longer cut than the original Torres Gilet.
- High insulated collar for comfort.
- Beard guard at top of front zip.
- Two-way, reverse zip with internal storm flap to allow effective ventilation and access to internal pockets.
- Elasticated at arm holes and hem to improve fit and heat retention.
- External secure breast pocket with vertical zip doubles as easy storage for the gilet when not in use.
- Two handwarming pockets, which zip from the bottom to minimise gape when in use.
- Internal mesh storage pocket to utilise body heat for drying and warming items.
- Sized for everyday wear but choose a larger size for overlayering with the Nikwax Analogy system.
- Durable fabric and components plus sturdy construction make this a robust garment for regular use in all conditions.
- Can be treated with Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-In to optimise wet weather performance.
- Nikwax Analogy Insulator = Nikwax Windproof outer, breathable lining and synthetic fill provide water-repellent, fast-drying block insulation.
What it does: Nikwax Analogy®
Insulator combines Nikwax®
Windproof closely woven microfibre outer with Nikwax synthetic, water-resistant fill to cut windchill and provide excellent insulation for overlayering with other Nikwax fabrics. It retains body heat very effectively to warm the body quickly and deflects the rain while providing excellent moisture vapour transfer. It packs down small, giving a high warmth to weight ratio. The fill gives a down-like feel and performance with the benefit of still working well when wet.
- Very efficient retention of body heat to warm you quickly
- Cuts windchill and provides excellent block insulation
- Down-like feel and performance continues to work when wet
- Packs down small with a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Deflects the rain while allowing excellent moisture vapour transfer to minimise condensation
- Can be treated with Nikwax TX Direct to give renewable waterproof performance
- Very durable outer to endure regular use in all conditions
How it works:
- Skin surface
- Parameta® S is shown here worn next to the skin, drawing water away to keep you dry
- Nikwax Insulator fill retains body heat to warm the body quickly
- Nikwax® Windproofs closely woven microfibre provides windproofing and deflects the rain
- Nikwax Analogy Insulator provides excellent heat retention while allowing moisture vapour transfer and directing water away from the body