Designed by women for women who are keen wildlife-watchers, the Paramo Alondra Jacket uses Analogy waterproof fabric for fantastic weather protection and to effectively remove perspiration. Seven pockets allow equipment to be organised, transported and accessed easily. Flattering lines allow freedom of movement, making this jacket perfect for country pursuits and all outdoor activities.
Adjustable, stow-away hood accommodates hair easily and, with shapeable peak, will not compromise vision.
Fleece-lined collar for extra comfort.
Shoulder and arm articulation provides excellent freedom of movement without excess fabric, and avoids jacket riding up.
Pump Liner® reinforcement at shoulders and centre back for extra protection when carrying a pack in heavy rain.
Generous mid-thigh length styling gives weather protection without restricting movement.
Waist drawcord uses hidden cords for clean look and improved water shedding.
Two-way front zip with internal storm flap.
Cuffs have quiet popper fastening and are easily pushed up for cooling.
Jacket comfortable over baselayers and midlayers as required.
Two external breast pockets - one book sized, one phone case sized.
Small internal right hand chest pocket for easy location of small items.
Two fleece-lined, poppered handwarming pockets.
Two buttoned, bellow pockets large enough to hold an identification book
What it does: The Nikwax Analogy®
Pump Liner mimics the action of animal fur - pushing liquid water outwards to protect you from rain, condensation and perspiration, while protecting your insulation. This is combined with a Directional microfibre outer to deflect wind and rain.
- Two layer construction traps still air giving superior insulation to keep you warm
- Outer layer provides Directional water-repellency while the Pump Liner actively pushes liquid moisture away from the body keeping you dry from precipitation, perspiration and condensation
- Continues to work just as effectively even in high humidity or very cold conditions
- Water-repellency can be easily renewed for the lifetime of the garment with Nikwax Aftercare
- The fabric is soft, strong, silent and durable
How it works:
- Skin surface
- Parameta® S is shown here worn next to the skin, drawing water away to keep you dry
- Nikwax Analogy Pump Liner pumps water away from the body
- Closely woven microfibre outer provides windproofing and Nikwax durable water-repellency. Air is trapped between Pump Liner and outer to give insulation
- Wind and rain is deflected away from the body while perspiration and condensation as liquid water or water vapour can escape