This kit is ideal for Walkers, Trekkers and Outdoor enthusiasts. As with many of these activities you are more likely to develop blisters and effective care is essential in order to stop them from becoming more painful and inflamed. The Walker first aid kit has been developed with this in mind and provides essential items to treat blisters and more importantly items to prevent blisters forming. Prevention is always better than cure.
The kit contains sport tape and blister dressings to treat blisters and camphor spray and foot powder for prevention. Also, the special Care Plus® Blister Treatment Booklet has specific instruction to assist you treating blister effectively.
Size: 95 x 60 x 140mm
- Care Plus® First Aid Guide - 1
- Sterile gauze swabs 5 x 5 cm - 5
- Support bandage 7.5 cm x 4.5 m - 1
- Adhesive wound dressing 19 x 38 mm - 4
- Adhesive wound dressing 25 x 72 mm - 4
- Blister dressing 5 x 5 cm - 5
- Sporttape 2.5 cm x 10 m - 1
- Blood lancet - 5
- Alcohol wipes - 8
- Camphor spray - 1
- Foot powder - 1
- Cotton Balls 5's - 1
- Blister treatment booklet - 1