Rab® Neutrino 400 X/Long Down Sleeping Bag
This product option is unavailable. View other options.
Temperature: Comfort -1°C
Intended for situations where warmth-to-weight is a primary concern, the Neutrino 400 is well suited to summer alpine trips and long multiday treks.
The Neutrino range comprises lightweight, minimalist down-filled sleeping bags. Refined to maximum warmth without increasing weight, the updated design has chevron shaped baffles to ensure the down is held over the centre of the body and prevents down migration while the trapezoidal chambers eliminate cold spots.
Perfect for summer alpine climbing, the Neutrino 400 is hand filled in Derbyshire and contains the highest quality 800FP ethically sourced European Goose Down. It is made using the lightweight, yet durable Pertex® Quantum - this allows the bag to have an impressively small pack size but quickly loft for instant warmth. The ‘mummy taper’ shape and angled footbox keep overall weight low without compromising on warmth or comfort and still allow for movement.
The Neutrino 400 has an ergonomically designed, close-fitting internal collar with a hood drawcord, as well as a 3/4 length YKK anti-snag zip with an insulating draft tube to keep out the cold. Other features include a handy internal stash pocket, dry bag compression stuff sack for transport and cotton sack for storage.
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Lightweight Nylon Ripstop inner fabric
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- 775g saving baffle construction, preventing down shift/migration
- Mummy taper shape
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
- 3/4 length YKK® 5 coil main zip with full length baffle and noctilucent pullers
- Internal stash pocket
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Ergonomically designed internal collar
- Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard: EN1357:2016
- Filled in Derbyshire UK
• Bag Construction: Trapezoidal Baffle
• Fill Power: 800 US
• Down Feather/Ratio: 90/10
• Fill Weight: 400 g (XL - 435g)
• Max Height of Person: 185 cm (XL - 200 cm)
• Overall Length of Bag: 215 cm (XL - 230cm)
• Shoulder Width of Bag: 70 cm (XL - 72 cm)
• Hip Width of Bag: 52 cm (XL - 54 cm)
• Foot Width of Bag: 41 cm (XL - 42 cm)
• Overall Bag Weight: 775 g (XL - 835 g)
• Pack Size (Without Compression): 36 x 19 cm