Rab® Neutrino Pro 600 Down Sleeping Bag
Temperature: Comfort -5°C
The warmest of the Neutrino Pro range, the Neutrino Pro 600 is a down-filled sleeping bag primarily designed for alpine climbers, lightweight mountaineering trips and cold winter conditions.
Well suited to alpine climbers, our new Neutrino Pro range is designed to take you from big wall bivi ledges through to lightweight mountaineering and winter conditions. Significantly lighter than its predecessor, the Neutrino Endurance, warmth has not been compromised. In fact, careful consideration of construction and thermal efficiency has bettered its temperature ratings and lowered overall weight.
The warmest of the range, the Neutrino Pro 600 is hand filled in Derbyshire with the highest quality 800FP ethically sourced European Goose Down. Designed to maximum warmth, the chevron shaped baffles ensure the down is held over the centre of the body and prevent down migration, while the trapezoidal chamber design eliminates cold spots.
The outer is made from the durable and water-resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro providing excellent protection in both cold and damp weather. Cut to have a ‘mummy taper’ shape and angled footbox; this bag has a low pack size and weight without compromising on warmth or comfort and still allows for movement.
The Neutrino Pro 600 has an ergonomically designed, close-fitting internal collar with a hood drawcord, as well as a 3/4 length YKK anti-snag zip with an insulating draft tube to keep out the cold. Other features include a handy internal stash pocket, dry bag compression stuff sack for transport and cotton sack for storage.
• Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
• Lightweight Nylon Ripstop inner fabric
• 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down
• Rab® Flourocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
• 1026g saving baffle construction, preventing down shift/migration
• Mummy taper shape
• Proportionally designed differential cut
• Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
• 3/4 length YKK® 5 coil main zip with full length baffle and noctilucent pullers
• Internal stash pocket
• Anti snag bonded zip guard
• Ergonomically designed internal collar
• Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
• Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
• Angled foot box
• Dry bag compression stuff sack
• Bag Construction: Trapezoidal Baffle
• Fill Power: 800 US
• Fill Weight: 600 g (XL - 650 g)
• Max Height of Person: 185 cm (XL - 200cm)
• Overall Length of Bag: 215 cm (XL - 230 cm)
• Shoulder Width of Bag: 70 cm (XL - 72 cm)
• Hip Width of Bag: 52cm XL - 54cm)
• Foot Width of Bag: 41 cm (XL - 42 cm)
• Overall Bag Weight: 1040 g (XL - 1120 g)
• Pack Size (Without Compression): 22 x 37cm