Criterion Expedition 900 Sleeping Bag
Temperature: Comfort Minimum -30°C
The 'little' brother of the Expedition 1100 - the Criterion Expedition 900 has a comfort (extreme) rating of -30 °C.
Pertex Ripstop ENDURANCE used for the outer shell and in critical internal sections (hood and feet) Waterproof Pertex ENDURANCE fabric is used, not just for the outer, but also in those parts of the inner which could get wet in extreme conditions. These include the hood inner and the sections around the feet.
• Differential fill and differential cut
• Anti-snag, full length zip baffle, down-filled to prevent cold spots
• Box foot - comfortable, trapezium shape, for all feet positions
• Cowl hood with elasticated, one hand operated drawcord
• Full length, two-way YKK zip plus velcro fastener
• Left and right handed zip models available, which can be zipped together if required
• Inside pocket and hanging loops
• Supplied with compact, fully-featured stuff sack and breathable, mesh storage bag
• Insulated neck baffle with velcro fastener and elasticated, one hand operated drawcord.
• Bag Construction: Brick Box Wall (Double Box Wall)
• Fill Power: 870
• Down Feather/Ratio: 96/4
• Fill Weight: 900 gm
• Max Height of Person: 190 cm
• Overall Length of Bag: 225 cm
• Shoulder Width of Bag: 82 cm
• Foot Width of Bag: 54 cm
• Overall Bag Weight: 1570 gm
• Pack Size (Without Compression): 20.5 x 42 cm