NeoAir® XLite™ Women's Regular Sleeping Mattress
For a warmer pad in a shorter length, the Women’s NeoAir XLite sleeping pad. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The compact pad boasts a 5.4 R-value, allowing users to camp in all but the most extreme conditions. The Women’s XLite features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Women’s NeoAir XLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
- Women’s Version: Designed in a smaller size with a higher R-value for cold sleepers.
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design provide lightweight comfort and warmth without bulk.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress as packable as a water bottle.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Colour: Lemon Curry
- R-Value: 5.4
- Weight: 340 g
- Width: 51 cm
- Length: 168 cm
- Thickness: 6.4 cm
- Packed dimension: 23 cm x 10 cm
- Top fabric type: 30D rip HT Nylon
- Bottom fabric type: 30D rip HT Nylon
- What's Included: Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit
- Material(s): Nylon, Polyurethane
- Made in Ireland