Petzl NEWTON Harness Euro version
Currently out of stock until October.
Fall arrest harness
NEWTON is a lightweight, ergonomic fall-arrest harness.
The harness is easy to use; its straps are colour-coded to simplify donning.
It allows immediate access to tools, thanks to its equipment loops and slots for the TOOLBAG pouch.
Its textile sternal attachment point and metal dorsal attachment point provide great versatility.
It is certified to European and Russian standards.
- Simple, lightweight design:
- anatomical design is close-fitting yet allows optimal freedom of movement
- textile sternal attachment point, lightweight and abrasion resistant
- anodized aluminum dorsal attachment point for great durability
- allows installation of a LIFT spreader for descending in an upright position
- Simple and easy to use:
- color-coded straps (yellow/black) provide rapid identification of the upper and lower parts of the harness before donning
- FAST LT PLUS sternal automatic buckle allows the harness to be fastened and unfastened quickly and easily, without loss of adjustment, even with gloves. The buckle’s unlocking system limits the risk of accidental unfastening
- shoulder straps and leg loops equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- two equipment loops and two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch, for easy tool access
Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
Metal dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
Certifications: CE EN 361, EAC, UKCA
Materials: Nylon, Polyester, Aluminum
|Waist belt||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||900 g||930 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|