Petzl Astro Sit Fast
Ultra-comfortable rope access seat harness
The ASTRO SIT FAST rope access seat harness features a gated ventral attachment point that allows optimal integration of equipment (such as rope clamp, lanyard, or seat).
The wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops provide excellent support. They are contoured and lined with breathable foam padding for comfort when suspended.
The harness also makes it easier to carry and organize work tools, with multiple gear loops and slots for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool pouches.
This seat harness is designed to be converted into a full-body harness when combined with a TOP CROLL S or L chest harness.
The ASTRO SIT FAST features leg loops with FAST LT buckles.
- Gated ventral attachment point can be opened to efficiently integrate equipment:
- Connect PROGRESS lanyards directly to the attachment point without a connector
- Connect TOP CROLL ventral rope clamp to the ventral point for greater efficiency on rope ascents
- Connect PODIUM seat to the axle of the attachment point so the load is supported directly by the descender, while providing mobility at the ventral attachment point
- Ultra-comfortable design:
- Semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable foam padding for comfort during suspension
- Textile side attachment points with plastic insert make it easy to connect equipment while limiting weight and bulk
- Easy to adjust:
- Waistbelt equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK PLUS buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Leg loops equipped with FAST LT buckles for quick and easy fastening and unfastening without loss of adjustment, even while wearing gloves
- Easy to carry and organize tools:
- Six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
Ventral attachment point: Attachment for a descender, a positioning lanyard for use in single mode, a progression lanyard, and a seat
Lateral attachment points: Attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: Restraint lanyard attachment
Certification: CE EN 358, CE EN 813, UKCA, EAC
Materials: Nylon, Polyester, Aluminum, Steel
|Waist belt||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Weight||1025 g||1040 g||1055 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|