Petzl Swivel Open
Gated swivel with sealed ball bearings
- The SWIVEL OPEN gated swivel features a wide opening and thus can be attached to a range of products (pulleys, lanyards...).
- It reduces the bulk and weight of component systems and solves the twisting and tangling problems of ropes and lanyards.
- Sealed ball bearings offer excellent performance and reliability.
- Can be attached to a wide range of products (pulleys, lanyards...) because of its large opening.
Reduces bulk and weight of component systems.
- Solves the twisting and tangling problems of ropes and lanyards in different situations:
- hauling: prevents rope twist when the load turns on itself, thus reducing kinking
- hauling: avoids the risk of friction between ropes, which improves efficiency
- progression with a lanyard: avoids twisting and simplifies manipulations
- Excellent performance and reliability due to maintenance-free sealed ball-bearings
- Weight: 130 g
- Breaking strength: 23 kN
- Certifications: CE, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC
- Materials: Aluminum, Nylon
- Colour: Yellow/Black
Guarantee: 3 years