Rab® Andes Infinium 1000 Down Sleeping Bag
New for Spring 2022. Coming soon.
Temperature: Rab Sleep Limit : -28°C
High altitude and winter expedition sleeping bag with TILT technology (Thermo Ionic Lining Technology) for warmth in extreme conditions.
Offering refuge to those exploring the world’s highest peaks and the polar regions, the Andes Infinium is packed with cutting edge tech, built to keep you warm.
The Andes Infinium 1000 is filled with 1000g of ultra-high lofting 800FP, goose down. It is constructed using trapezoid shaped boxwall baffles, which stack together reducing cold spots and maximise the lofting and efficiency of the down inside. Reflecting heat towards the body, Rabs' TILT technology is seen as a silver sheen on the inside of the bag. Reducing heat loss by up to 32%, TILT substantially improves thermal insulation without compromising pack size, breathability, or weight.
It has a mummy fit and offers a similar level of warmth to our Expedition range of sleeping bags, but in a lower bulk package. The GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® outer provides a robust, windproof shield against icy chills, and the face baffle and 3D neck collar cinch is snug around the face to seal in the heat. The ¾ length YKK® zip has its own internal baffle to avoid heat escaping and an angled foot box allows for a comfortable sleeping position.
Hand-filled in the UK, all Rabs' down bags benefit from never having had their down compressed before use, maintaining the down’s loft and warmth.
- Lining: 20D nylon ripstop with TILT technology (35gsm)
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down with Nikwax fluorocarbon-free Hydrophobic Finish
- 13D GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® product technology (45gsm) DWR
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER®outer provides weather protection and high breathability
- TILT lining helps to reflect and reduce heat loss
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction with differential cut, to maximise loft and warmth
- Longitudinal chest and foot baffles with internal Flowgate technology to control down movement
- Face baffle and 3-dimensional neck collar to seal in warmth
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ lining in face and foot area for additional water resistance
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with down filled baffle to trap warmth
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket
- Angled foot box for relaxed sleeping posture
- Zipped cotton sack with water-resistant base for home storage
- Roll-top waterproof stuffsack included
- Outer: 100% polyamide with ePTFE membrane. Lining: 100% polyamide with Titanium.
- Mummy shape
- Rab Sleep Limit : -28°C
- Weight : 1590g
- Internal Shoulder Circumference: 160cm
- Pack Size (Without Compression): 50 x 30 cm