Petzl CORDEX PLUS
These medium weight belay/rappel gloves offer extra protection without sacrificing dexterity.
Double-layer leather and padding protect the palm from heat generated during long rappels or lowers.
Fingertips and other high-wear areas are reinforced for increased durability. The back is made of leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas.
The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced karabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- Natural, high-quality leather with reinforced palm
- Durable double layer of leather in high-wear areas (fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger)
- Back is made of durable leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- Karabiner hole to attach gloves to harness
- Available in size XS - XL, Black or Beige
- Materials: Goat skin leather, Stretch nylon
- Certifications: CE EN EN 21420, CE EN 388 (3133), UKCA, EAC
* Hand circumference