DMM Bat Plates
DMM Bat Plates raise the bar in design, performance and strength. Precision machining and heat treatment make them strong, light and incredibly versatile.
The Bat shape minimises height loss in complex rigging scenarios and generous radii allow direct attachment of textiles as well as connectors.
The oversized central hole allows for effortless centralising of connections and gives a perfect technician clipping point.
|XS||36kN||7kN||62 x 62 x 8mm||37g|
|S||60kN||12kN||129 x 95 x 10mm||159g|
|M||60kN||12kN||189 x 97 x 10mm||247g|
|L||60kN||12kN||249 x 99 x 10mm||322g|
X Small - Orange
Small - Red
Medium - Blue
Large - Gold
Also available in Matt Grey
- Four sizes for all rigging configurations
- Textile friendly surfaces with large radii
- Centralised connection point for stable rescuer attachment
- Can be bolted together for '100% redundancy' in system
- CNC machined from high strength heat treated Aluminium
- Conforms to NFPA 1983 (2012 Ed) Class G