Thermarest Parsec™ 0F/-18C Sleeping Bag
Temperature: Comfort -10°C
Whether on an overnight snowshoe, ski tour or just a quiet, off-season backpack, the Parsec 0F/-18C sleeping bag provides plenty of warmth for winter pursuits. Filled with highly compressible 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ that absorbs 90% less water and dries 3x faster than untreated down, the Parsec keeps you warm and dry in wet conditions. The ultralight 20-denier GRS-certified 100% recycled nylon shell is a smart choice for saving weight and the planet, while the new anti-snag YKK® zipper prevents wear and tear with easy entries and exits. Improved—and optional—SynergyLink™ Connectors strap to your sleeping pad to keep your sleeping bag in place to boost comfort and overall warmth efficiency. A refined shape shaves up to 2 oz off the previous version while adding a bit of girth in the shoulder to accommodate more clothing layers. Cold feet in the dead of winter? Not a chance, our down-lined Toe-asis™ foot pocket keeps your feet cozy all night long.
- Recycled Shell & Liner: GRS-certified 100% recycled fabrics are eco-friendly while being lightweight, soft and durable.
- 800-Fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: PFC-free and absorbs 90% less water and dries 3x faster than untreated down.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Ultralight straps create a secure bag-to-sleeping pad connection that optimizes the comfort and thermal efficiency of your entire sleep system.
- Heat-Mapped Zoned Insulation: Delivers an elite warmth-to-weight ratio by allocating insulation to where you need it and reducing it where you don’t.
- YKK® Anti-Snag Zipper: Prevents accidental tears and eases entries and exits.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Additional Features: Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket, Heat-trapping draft collars, full-length zipper draft tubes, differential cut, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
Compression and storage sack included.
- Fill Power: 800 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS.
- Overall Bag Weight: Small - 975g. Regular - 1090g.
- Fill Weight: Small - 680g. Regular - 740g.
- Max Height of Person: Small - 168cm. Regular - 183cm.
- Overall Length of Bag: Small - 185cm. Regular - 203cm.
- Shoulder Width of Bag: Small - 73.5cm. Regular - 80cm.
- Foot Width of Bag: Small - 56cm. Regular - 58.5cm.
- Shell Fabric: 100% Recycled Nylon RipStop w/ DWR.
- Lining Fabric: 100% Recycled Nylon RipStop.
- Packed Size (Without Compression): 20 x 23 cm.