Thermarest Parsec™ 20F/-6C Sleeping Bag
Temperature: Comfort 0°C
Limit - 6°C
Designed to deliver maximum comfort while meeting high standards for lightweight packability, the award-winning Parsec 20F/-6C sleeping bag is the go-to choice when you need one bag to take you from early spring through late fall. Filled with highly compressible 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ that absorbs 90% less water and dries 3x faster than untreated down, the Parsec delivers superior performance in wet weather. Updated for 2022, the ultralight 20-denier GRS-certified recycled nylon shell saves weight, maintains durability and is eco-friendly, while the new no-snag YKK® zipper eases entries and exits and prevents accidental tears. Improved SynergyLink™ Connectors wrap around your sleeping pad to allow freedom of movement without shifting off the pad and losing warmth. The refined shape boosts efficiency even more, shaving up to 2 oz (57 g) off the previous version, while our down-lined Toe-asis™ foot pocket keeps your feet unquestionably warm. Whether this is your first bag or your next bag, the Parsec is ready to be your one and only.
- Recycled Shell & Liner: GRS-certified 100% recycled fabrics are eco-friendly while being lightweight, soft and durable.
- 800-Fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: PFC-free and absorbs 90% less water and dries 3x faster than untreated down.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Ultralight straps create a secure bag-to-sleeping pad connection that optimizes the comfort and thermal efficiency of your entire sleep system.
- Heat-Mapped Zoned Insulation: Delivers an elite warmth-to-weight ratio by allocating insulation to where you need it and reducing it where you don’t.
- YKK® Anti-Snag Zipper: Prevents accidental tears and eases entries and exits.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Additional Features: Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket, heat-trapping draft collars, full-length zipper draft tubes, differential cut, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
Compression and storage sack included.
- Fill Power: 800 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS.
- Overall Bag Weight: Regular - 805g Long - 890g.
- Fill Weight: Regular - 470g Long - 510g
- Max Height of Person: Regular - 183cm Long - 198cm
- Overall Length of Bag: Regular - 203cm Long - 215cm
- Shoulder Width of Bag: Regular - 78.5cm Long - 82.5cm
- Foot Width of Bag: Regular - 58.5cm Long - 65cm
- Shell Fabric: 100% Recycled Nylon RipStop w/ DWR.
- Lining Fabric: 100% Recycled Nylon RipStop.
- Packed Size (Without Compression): 20 x 23 cm.