Petzl OK Oval Connector
This product option is unavailable. View other options.
There is limited or no stock of this item at present, so if your order is urgent please check availability with us first.
Lightweight Oval Karabiner
The lightweight OK karabiner is made of aluminum. It has an oval shape that allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. It is available in three locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK or BALL-LOCK system, or the manual SCREW-LOCK system. OK can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favour positioning of the karabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters
- Aluminum karabiner whose light weight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favour loading of the karabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Easier handling:- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the karabiner- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the karabiner
- H cross-section:- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio- protects markings from abrasion
- Available in three different locking systems:- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening- BALL-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening, with lock indicator- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the karabiner is unlocked
Also available in Black (TRIACT-LOCK and SCREW-LOCK)
Certification: CE EN 362, EAC