Lightweight asymmetrical large-capacity karabiner
The lightweight WILLIAM large-capacity asymmetrical Karabiner is made of aluminum.
It has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling.
The WILLIAM karabiner is available in three locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK or BALL-LOCK, or the manual SCREW-LOCK.
WILLIAM can be used with the CAPTIV bar to favour positioning of the karabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- Pear shape offers a large capacity and wide opening:- facilitates connection of multiple items- allows a Munter hitch to be easily created in case of retreat
- Aluminum karabiner is light, reducing the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- Easier handling:- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the karabiner- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the karabiner
- H-shaped cross-section:- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio- protects markings from abrasion
- Available in three different locking systems:- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening- BALL-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening, with lock indicator- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- Also available in black (TRIACT-LOCK and SCREW-LOCK versions) and gold (TRIACT-LOCK and BALL-LOCK versions)
- Material: Aluminum
- Certifications: CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
|SKUs||M36A SL/N||M36A TL/N|
|Major axis strength||27 kN||27 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||8 kN||8 kN|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|