Hanwag Nazcat GTX Walking Boots
This product option is unavailable. View other options.
SIZES 8 & 8.5 ONLY.
Looking for a particularly comfortable boot? Look no further. The Hanwag Nazcat GTX is a timeless trekking boot with slightly lower uppers. Nevertheless, it’s still suitable for more challenging trips.
- High, protective rubber rand
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Good stability, suitable for treks with a heavy pack
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Vibram sole
- Clamping lace hooks on top section of uppers for precise and rapid lacing
- Color Erde: Terracare ZERO® leather, colour Erde (Project Next Step)
- Easy Roller: smooth ball bearing lacing system
- Flex zone at heel
- Graded memory insole for superior shape retention – always returns to its original form
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Soft flex allows the foot to roll smoothly
- Cut slightly lower at back of cuff for a greater comfort
- Vibram sole with deep profile
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 740g
- Upper: waxed nubuck / Cordura
- Sole: Vibram® Fuora
- Sole Features: Semi-rigid sole Counterposed braking tread blocks in middle section PU shock absorber Stabilizing anti-supination/overpronation elements for motion control Women’s version with raised heel
- Lining: GORE-TEX® laminate