Paramo Cascada Jacket Ladies
This product option is unavailable. View other options.
The Cascada Jacket is suitable for a wide range of walkers, nature-watchers and outdoor workers, who are outside in all weathers.
If you are outdoors in all seasons, sometimes moving, sometimes stationary, you need a jacket that you can trust to give you good protection from wind and rain, and that is efficient at dealing with the moisture from perspiration, so you don’t chill when you stop moving.
The Cascada Jacket’s long length and features combine with directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric to give excellent weather protection and dry comfort.
The Women’s Cascada Jacket has a classic long-line design, additional protective features and pockets designed for walkers
- Excellent field of vision, fine adjustment and complete weather protection provided by fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak.
- Two-way front zip and pocket zips protected by outer poppered storm flaps.
- Maximum freedom of movement and comfort from articulated shoulders and sleeves.
- Increased comfort and protection when pack carrying provided by Pump Liner® reinforced, double layer shoulder construction.
- Excellent weather protection in all conditions from unique 2" drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Temperature control provided by waist and hem drawcords, which help eliminate rucking when load carrying.
- Three generous pockets:Handwarming and storage from two hip pockets.
- Generous chest pocket for OS map storage.
- Multi-adjust cuff design allows sleeves to be rolled for cooling.