Paramo Alta III Waterproof Jacket
The Paramo Alta III is ideal for all walking activities to the highest level. Mountain walking involves exertion while moving, potentially being exposed to severe weather at height. To remain comfortable, you need efficient moisture control to prevent chilling, and ventilation options to reduce clothing changes. Walkers will often be carrying packs and using navigation equipment. The Alta III Jacket uses tough, directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric for excellent protection and moisture management. Good venting options allow temperature control, combined with walker-friendly design features. The Alta III Jacket has good ventilation options and a well-designed hood. Ventilation options limit the need for adding or shedding layers with easily accessible upper arm vents, two way front zip and sleeves that can be pushed up for cooling.
- Upper arm vents with mesh Pump Liner for temperature control on the move without water ingress.
- Increased comfort when load-carrying from rapid-drying mesh Pump Liner reinforcement on shoulders and back.
- Six pockets for essential equipment:
- Two hand-warming pockets.
- Secure ‘fast access’ chest pocket with D-ring attachment.
- Large external working pocket for maps.
- Secure internal map-sized chest pocket.
- Secure internal pocket on chest for valuables.
- Wide field of vision from precisely adjustable, wired-peak hood which stows in collar. Works well with goggles or spectacles.
- Shoulder and arm articulation gives maximum movement without jacket riding up.
- Two-way locking front zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Adjustable cuffs easily pushed up or rolled for cooling.
- Waist cord adjustment for precise fit. Concealed cords and locks throughout improve water/ snow shedding.