Paramo Men's Cascada II Trousers
Durable and well-vented directional waterproof trousers for walkers who want all-day comfort and weather protection without wearing overtrousers.
The Cascada II Trousers use the Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof fabric system for excellent weather protection. Generous leg ventilation provides easy temperature control. An articulated, contoured shape gives unrestricted movement.
Cascada II Trousers are for serious walkers, outdoors for long periods in varying conditions.
If you walk in all weathers, you’ll be familiar with the problem of quickly pulling on overtrousers when conditions worsen – only to remove them once the rain passes! Conventional waterproof trousers trap heat and sweat when you’re working hard and can be noisy and uncomfortable.
Cascada IIs are articulated, waterproof walking trousers you can wear comfortably all day in varying conditions. Directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric gives you dry next-to-skin comfort and weather protection. Extensive vents allow excellent temperature regulation when you’re working hard. No need for overtrousers!
The Cascada II Trousers have excellent leg ventilation, a contoured shape, and reinforced knee, thigh and seat areas.
Easy and rapid temperature adjustment provided by 3/4 length reversed side zips with internal poppered storm flaps.
Trim, contoured shape with good articulation for unrestricted movement.
Additional protection from double layer of Pump Liner in seat, thigh and knee areas
- 3/4 length reversed side zips with internal poppered storm baffles for easy and rapid temperature adjustment
- Articulated knee and gusset areas for maximum freedom of movement
- Trim-fit and contoured shape for a weight-efficient, stylish all-day waterproof trouser
- Double layer of Pump Liner in seat, thigh and knee areas for additional protection
- Elasticised waistband with belt loops for a comfortable, adjustable fit
- Two external hip pockets with reversed zip closure for handwarming and secure storage
- Zip fly with popper
- Ankle volume adjustment to suit different footwear and activities.