Petzl Avao Bod Fast Euro Version
Size 0 & 1 out of stock until mid Sept.
Comfortable harness for fall arrest, work positioning, and suspension
The AVAO BOD FAST fall-arrest, work-positioning and suspension harness is designed for greater comfort in all situations.
The wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops provide excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow.
The shoulder straps have a parking system for the fall-arrest lanyard connectors, keeping them within reach.
The DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow for a shorter adjustment when the dorsal attachment point is used.
The harness also makes it easier to carry and organize work tools, with multiple gear loops and slots for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool pouches.
The harness is fastened with a SCREW-LOCK manual locking karabiner and is certified to European and Russian standards.
The AVAO BOD FAST features leg loops with FAST LT buckles.
- Comfortable throughout the workday:
- Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support and lightweight, breathable construction to maximize air flow
- Padded shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing and help distribute the load over the shoulders when the waistbelt is loaded
- Easy to adjust:
- Waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Leg loops equipped with FAST LT buckles for quick and easy fastening and unfastening without loss of adjustment, even while wearing gloves
- Parking system for the MGO connectors on fall-arrest lanyards on each shoulder strap, allowing the user to be unhindered by the lanyard and keep the connectors within reach; in the event of a fall, the system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed
- Side attachment points can be folded down to prevent accidental snagging when not in use
- DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, make it possible to adjust for use on the dorsal attachment point; in the event of a fall on this point, a shorter adjustment allows the weight to be taken up on the leg loops so that the user may remain more comfortably suspended while awaiting rescue
- Easy to carry and organize tools:
- Six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Four slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- Ventral attachment point: Attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
- Lateral attachment points: Attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: Fall-arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: Fall-arrest system attachment
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: Restraint lanyard attachment
- Certifications: CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, UKCA, EAC
- Materials: Nylon, Polyester, Aluminum, Steel
|Waist belt||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||2000 g||2045 g||2125 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|