Petzl Sm'D Lightweight Karabiner
Low on stock at present.
Ultra-light asymmetric karabiner
The compact Sm'D asymmetrical aluminum karabiner is recommended for workers at height looking to reduce weight to a minimum.
D shape makes it especially suitable for attaching devices.
It is available in two locking systems (automatic TRIACT-LOCK system or manual SCREW-LOCK system), or without a locking system.
- D shape is especially suitable for attaching devices
- Compact aluminum karabiner, for workers at height looking to reduce weight to a minimum
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the karabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the karabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Hole for connecting TIBLOC or MICRO TRAXION type devices, limiting the risk of losing them
- Two locking systems available:
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the karabiner is unlocked
- Available without locking system, for easy clipping during progression using climbing techniques
|Ref||M39A TL||M39A SL||M39A TLN||M39A SLN|
|Weight||55 g||45 g||55 g||45 g|
|Major axis strength||23 kN||23 kN||23 kN||23 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||7 kN||7 kN||7 kN||7 kN|
|Gate opening||18 mm||20 mm||18 mm||20 mm|
Certifications: CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 Type B, EAC
Guarantee: 3 years