While stocks last
Pre 2020 version
The high-strength VULCAN karabiners are designed for rescue professionals.
With a large-capacity opening and high strength, these karabiners are ideal for setting multiple anchors where conditions are difficult and weight is not an issue.
These karabiners are available in the TRIACTLOCK version for frequent manipulation and the SCREW-LOCK version for occasional use.
They each have the Keylock system to facilitate maneuvers. The SCREW-LOCK version is equipped with a visual locking indicator.
- For use with heavy loads - BL: 40kN
- Large size allows easier connection of multiple elements
- Wide opening for connection to thick anchors
- Very high quality steel for difficult conditions
- Keylock system prevents unexpected snagging of the karabiner during maneuvers
- Red indicator provides a visual warning when the karabiner is unlocked (on SCREW-LOCK version)
Two locking systems available:
- - TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking for frequent manipulations
- - Manual SCREW-LOCK for occasional manipulations or for difficult environments (mud, ice) where foreign bodies could jam an automatic locking system
|Ref||M73 TL/N||M73 SL/N|
|Major axis strength||40kN||40kN|
|Minor axis strength||16 kN||16 kN|
|Open gate strength||11 kN||11 kN|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
Conformance: EN362,NFPA 1983