Lightweight asymmetrical high-strength karabiner
The Bm’D lightweight asymmetrical karabiner is made of aluminum.
It has a D shape particularly suited for connection to diverse equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards.
Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. The Bm’D karabiner has the TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking system.
The sleeve is reinforced for greater front and lateral gate strength.
Bm'D may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favour loading of the karabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- D shape is particularly suited for connection to equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards
- Aluminum karabiner is light, reducing the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- Sleeve is reinforced for greater front and lateral gate strength
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favour loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the karabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the karabiner
- H-shaped cross-section:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking system with triple-action gate opening
- Also available in black
- Material: Aluminum
- Certifications: CE EN 362, EAC, ANSI Z359.12, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, CSA Z259.12
Weight: 105 g
Locking system: TRIACT-LOCK
Major axis strength: 32 kN
Minor axis strength: 16 kN
Open gate strength: 10 kN
Gate opening: 18 mm
Guarantee: 3 years