Petzl AXIS 11 mm with sewn termination
Low stretch kernmantel rope with sewn termination for use with an ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester
The AXIS 11 mm low stretch kernmantel rope with sewn termination is designed for use with an ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester and an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber.
It has a sewn termination with a protective sheath that helps keep the connector in position, allowing it to meet the requirements of the European EN 353-2 standard for fall protection.
The standard diameter ensures a good grip for easier handling.
EverFlex technology guarantees great flexibility and consistent performance over time. Rope available in six lengths.
- Rope with a sewn termination, thus meeting the requirements of the EN 353-2 standard when used with an ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester and an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber.
- Standard diameter ensures a good grip for easier handling
- Consistent performance over time:
- construction with nylon core and specially-braided polyester sheath
- EverFlex technology ensures great flexibility over time and under any conditions (water, dust, mud...), allowing it to maintain excellent handling and optimal performance with devices
- Rope with a sewn termination: this termination has a protective sheath that helps keep the connector in position and facilitates handling
- Individual identification marking on plastic sheath, to track equipment throughout its lifespan
- Standard lengths: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 m
- Customization on request:
- option of ordering a rope of a specified length
- addition of a sewn termination on the other end
- Diameter: 11 mm
- Materials: Polyester, Nylon
- Certifications: CE EN 1891 type A, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
- Weight per metre: 82 g
- Strength with sewn termination: 22 kN
- Impact force (factor 0,3): 5,2 kN
- Number of factor 1 falls: 12
- Construction: 32 carrier
- Percentage of sheath: 41 %
- Static elongation: 3 %