Petzl MGO OPEN
Auto-locking directional connector with large gate opening, and a gated connection point.
MGO OPEN is an auto-locking directional connector with a large gate opening for connection to metal structures or to large-diameter cables and bars.
It has a gated connection point for attachment to different types of lanyards.
If the lanyard is damaged, the connector can thus be reused. MGO OPEN is available in two versions.
- Designed for connection to metal structures or to large-diameter cables and bars
- Gated connection point allows the MGO OPEN to be directly installed at the end of ABSORBICA-I, ABSORBICA-Y, JANE, PROGRESS or PROGRESS ADJUST-type double lanyards and GRILLON-type work positioning lanyards. If the lanyard is damaged, the connector can thus be reused
- Special connection point helps keep the carabiner loaded on the major axis
- Ergonomic unlocking handle
- Available in two versions:
- MGO OPEN 110 with very wide opening (110 mm opening)
- Material: Aluminum
- Certification: CE EN 362, EAC
|Major axis strength||23 kN||23 kN|
|Open gate strength||23 kN||23 kN|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|