Petzl PARALLEL 10.5 mm
This Rope is stocked in France, so please allow a few days before a delivery.
Low stretch kernmantel rope, flexible and lightweight for rope access
The PARALLEL 10.5 mm low stretch kernmantel rope is designed for rope access. The small diameter ensures very good performance in terms of flexibility and weight.
It has low stretch when put under tension, increasing efficiency at the start of a rope ascent.
The EverFlex technology guarantees great flexibility and consistent performance over time.
Rope available in six colours and four lengths.
- Small diameter ensures very good performance in terms of flexibility and weight
- Low stretch when loaded, increasing efficiency at the start of a rope ascent
- Consistent performance over time:
- construction with nylon core and polyester sheath, with specific weave
- EverFlex technology ensures great flexibility over time and under any conditions (water, dust, mud...), allowing it to maintain excellent handling and optimal performance with devices
- Available in six colors for easy differentiation of working rope, safety rope, and common access: white, yellow, black, blue, red and orangeu
- Standard lengths: 50, 100, 200 and 500 m
- Customization on request:
- option of ordering a rope of a specified length (up to 700 m)
- addition of sewn terminations manufactured on one or both ends, providing a ready-to-use rope. These terminations have a protective sheath that keeps the connector in position and facilitates handling. They are also stronger than a figure-eight knot.
- Diameter: 10.5 mm
- Materials: Polyester, Nylon
- Certifications: CE EN 1891 type A, UKCA, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
- Weight per metre: 75 g
- Strength tied with figure-eight knot: 15 kN
- Strength with sewn termination: 22 kN
- Impact force (factor 0,3): 5,2 kN
- Number of factor 1 falls: 10
- Construction: 32 carrier
- Percentage of sheath: 45 %
- Static elongation: 3,4 %
Guarantee: 3 years