Petzl PIXA 3
This item is not always held in stock, so please allow a few days before delivery.
Headlamp for use in ATEX explosive environments, suitable for proximity lighting, movement and long-range vision. 100 lumens
The PIXA 3 headlamp is rugged and versatile. The multi-beam adapts to all situations: close-range work, movement, and long-range vision.
CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
It meets ATEX zone 2/22 (II 3 GD Ex nA ic IIB T4 Gc tc IIIC T135°C Dc) certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- worn on the head with the headband
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- placed on the ground
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
- Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- a mode adapted for close-range work: uniform flood beam
- a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- a mode adapted for long-range vision: focused beam
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light and red indicator)
- rotating knob that is ergonomic, even with gloves
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- may be used in explosive environments
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals
- ATEX zone 2/22 (II 3 GD Ex nA ic IIB T4 Gc tc IIIC T135°C Dc) certified headlamp
- Weight: 160 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: flood, mixed or focused
- Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Watertightness: IP67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
Certification: CE, II 3 GD Ex nA ic IIB T4 Gc tc IIIC T135°C Dc, room temperature: -30° C to +40° C
Guarantee: 3 years