Petzl ABSORBICA-Y MGO European Version
Double lanyard with integrated energy absorber and MGO connectors
ABSORBICA®-Y MGO is a double lanyard with compact energy absorber, designed for progression on a vertical structure or a horizontal lifeline, and for passing intermediate anchors.
It functions with users weighing between 50 and 140 kg. It is available in two lengths: 80 or 150 cm versions (without connectors).
The 150 cm version has elasticized arms to avoid hindering progression.
With two MGO large-opening connectors, it is certified to European and Russian standards.
- Designed for progression on a vertical structure or horizontal lifeline, and when passing intermediate anchors
- Absorbs energy in the event of a fall:
- Works with users who weigh between 50 and 140 kg (1)
- Progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Minimal bulk:
- FLEX version with 150 cm of elasticized webbing to avoid hindering progression
- Durable fabric pouch with opening system at each end, protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Two options for installation on the harness, depending on use:
- Frequent connection/disconnection: using either a karabiner held in correct position by the STRING positioning accessory (included with the lanyard), or a MICRO SWIVEL to avoid tangling- Semi-permanent connection: using either a RING OPEN gated ring whose circular shape allows optimal positioning, or a SWIVEL OPEN to avoid tangling
- Comes with two large-opening MGO connectors for connection to metal structures
- Available in two lengths: 80 and 150 cm
(1) In compliance with maximum accepted fall distances More information in our technical tips at Petzl.com
Materials: Polyester, Nylon, High-modulus Polyethylene, Aluminum
Certifications: CE EN 355 when used with EN 362, UKCA, EAC connector (maximum certified mass: 100 kg)
|Length||130 cm||200 cm|
|Weight||1290 g||1350 g|
Guarantee: 3 years