Rab® Neutrino Pro 700 Down Sleeping Bag
£490.00 £440.00 LONG £510.00 £459.00
Temperature: Comfort -4°C
Eliminating excess bulk with a highly tapered design and offering exceptional warmth and protection for its weight, this bag is built for fast and light, winter mountain missions. Filled with 800FP, goose down and covered with wind and water resistant, recycled Pertex® Quantum Pro.
The Neutrino Pro 700 embodies the Alpine spirit. Perfect for four season adventures, its high warmth for weight makes it ideal for winter alpinism. Designed with a narrow mummy fit, for reduced bulk and pack size, and constructed with lightweight, high performance materials.
The Neutrino Pro 700 is filled with 700g of 800FP, goose down, stabilised in chevron shaped baffles, cleverly designed to reduce the amount of fabric needed compared to traditional horizontal baffles. The trapezoid boxwall baffle construction allows the down to fully loft, eliminates cold spots, and maximises warmth. Additional baffles along the length of the zip and around the neck decrease heat loss and with an adjustable drawcord around the hood you can cinch the bag around your face.
The Pertex® Quantum Pro outer is made of recycled nylon and offers wind and weather resistance, ideal for coping with condensation and damp conditions in snow holes or exposed bivi ledges. The down is also finished with a Nikwax, fluorocarbon-free hydrophobic treatment, resisting moisture and improving performance over extended trips in snow or damp weather.
Hand-filled in the UK, all our down bags benefit from never having had their down compressed before use, maintaining the down’s loft and warmth.
- Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (38gsm)
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down with Nikwax fluorocarbon-free Hydrophobic Finish
- 20D Pertex® Quantum Pro recycled nylon ripstop (40gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Weight saving chevron baffle design, reduces down migration and optimises core warmth.
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction with differential cut, to maximise loft and warmth
- Close fitting adjustable neck baffle design for decreased heat loss
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with synthetic filled baffle to trap warmth
- Adjustable hood closure system with elasticated drawcord and cordlock
- YKK Anti-snag zip insert and anti snag internal zip guard
- Angled foot box for relaxed sleeping posture
- Waterproof roll-top compression sack included
- Zipped cotton sack with water-resistant base for home storage
- Hand-filled in Derbyshire UK
- Main: 100% recycled polyamide with polyurethane coating. Lining: 100% recycled polyamide
- Tapered Mummy Shape
- Weight : 1140g, (Long - 1222g)
- Internal Shoulder Circumference: 160cm (Long - 162cm)
- Pack Size (Without Compression): 40 x 26 cm