Rab® Outpost 500 Down Sleeping Bag
Temperature: Comfort 5°C
The Outpost 500 sleeping bag is built to add flexibility to your camping trips.
With its L-shaped zip and rectangular construction, it can operate as a down-filled duvet or it can be zipped to a second sleeping bag, creating plenty of space for two. While the 650FP RDS-certified duck down uses a Nikwax® hydrophobic treatment for improved moisture resistance, the 30D Pertex Quantum trapezoidal boxwall construction enables the down to loft more fully for improved warmth. Ideal for the campfire, the camper van and the staycation tent, the square cut means there’s plenty of space to move your feet and the zipped internal stash pocket is ideal for quick-access valuables. For added convenience, it also comes with two stuff sacks - one for a compact carry and the other for lofted storage at home.
Pertex® Quantum Fabric
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to provide a light and soft fabric that allows insulation to fully loft. With down proof construction, a DWR finish and soft feel, it's a lightweight and packable windproof fabric offering excellent weather protection.
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction, to maximise loft and warmth
- Stratus synthetic insulation used in the neck baffle to seal in warmth
- Pertex Quantum outer is soft and packable
- L-shaped main zip with down filled baffle to trap warmth
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Can be used as a sleeping bag, or opened into a quilt
- Left and right hand bags can zip together
- Compression stuff sack included
- Cotton storage sack included for Home Storage
- Main - Recycled 30D polyamide/ Pertex Quantum/ 50 gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- This down is RDS certified by Control Union 839597.
- Fill - 650FP RDS certified European duck down with Nikwax hydrophobic fluorocarbon free finish
Weight : 1400g
Internal Shoulder Circumference: 160cm
Pack Size (Without Compression): 37 x 24 cm