Rab® Outpost 300 Down Sleeping Bag
Temperature: Comfort 10°C
Hand-filled at our Derbyshire HQ, the Outpost 300 can be used as a standalone sleeping bag, opened out as a down duvet or even joined to a second unit to create a larger two-person bag.
The 30D Pertex Quantum fabric is soft and easily packable, with a lightweight, tightly woven construction that enables the down to fully loft. The down-filled neck and zip baffles help seal in the warmth and the internal stash pocket is ideal for your keys, wallet, phone and torch. Weighing 1200g, with a lower limit of 5°C (41°F), it comes with a compression sack for an easy carry and a cotton sack to help preserve its integrity during long periods in storage.
Pertex® Quantum Fabric
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to provide a light and soft fabric that allows insulation to fully loft. With down proof construction, a DWR finish and soft feel, it's a lightweight and packable windproof fabric offering excellent weather protection.
- Stratus synthetic insulation used in the neck baffle to seal in warmth
- Pertex Quantum outer is soft and packable
- L-shaped main zip with down filled baffle to trap warmth
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Can be used as a sleeping bag, or opened into a quilt
- Left and right hand bags can zip together
- Compression stuff sack included
- Cotton storage sack included for Home Storage
- Main - Recycled 30D polyamide/ Pertex Quantum/ 50 gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- This down is RDS certified by Control Union 839597.
- Fill - 650FP RDS certified European duck down with Nikwax hydrophobic fluorocarbon free finish
Weight : 1200g
Internal Shoulder Circumference: 160cm
Pack Size (Without Compression): 35 x 22 cm