Rab® Ascent Pro 800 Long Down Sleeping Bag
Out of stock
Temperature: Rab Sleep Limit : -15°C
Warm and spacious, the Ascent Pro has much of the same construction as our most technical bags but with a wider, comfier fit. Perfect for those investing in their first down bag for cold, winter conditions, it’s built with water resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro and filled with 650FP duck down.
Warm and protective, the Ascent Pro 800 is ideal for Scottish and Scandinavian winter conditions. It has a generous wide fit, ensuring a comfortable night’s sleep for the weary mountain explorer. Filled with 800g of 650FP duck down, it is a very warm sleeping bag, with space to wear extra, bulkier layers inside if using in seriously cold temperatures.
With Pertex® Quantum Pro wind and water resistant outer and hydrophobic duck down, it copes well with wind, condensation, and damp conditions, ideal for snow holing or an exposed bivi ledge. Warm enough to deal with plummeting temperatures it’s a great all-round adventure, winter sleeping bag. Built with trapezoid shaped, boxwall baffles that stack neatly together, the down inside is encouraged to fully loft, maximising insulation and reducing the appearance of cold spots. Hand-filled in the UK, all our down bags benefit from never having had their down compressed before use, maintaining the down’s loft and warmth.
The Ascent Pro has a ¾ length main zip with a down filled internal baffle and 3D shaped neck baffle, both designed to limit any heat escaping. There’s a zipped pocket inside, ideal for stashing your headlamp within easy reach, and with its angled foot box you can be sure of comfy position to sleep. Exploring with a partner or want extra space? Pick up a left and a right zipped bag and you can zip them together.
- Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (38gsm)
- 650FP RDS Certified European Duck Down with Nikwax fluorocarbon-free Hydrophobic Finish
- 20D Pertex® Quantum Pro ripstop (36gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction with differential cut, to maximise loft and warmth
- 3-dimensional shaped neck collar to seal in warmth
- Pertex Quantum Pro neck baffle fabric for better moisture management
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with down filled baffle to trap warmth
- YKK Anti-snag zip insert and anti snag internal zip guard
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket
- Angled foot box for relaxed sleeping posture
- Left and right hand bags can zip together
- Drawcord stuffsack included
- Zipped cotton sack with water-resistant base for home storage
- Outer: 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating. Lining: 100% recycled polyamide
- Wide mummy shape
Weight : 1430g, (Long - 1510g)
Internal Shoulder Circumference: 160cm (Long) 162cm
Pack Size (Without Compression): 45 x 24 cm