Rab® Ascent Pro 400 Down Sleeping Bag
£270.00 £243.00 LONG £290.00 £260.00
Temperature: Rab Sleep Limit : -2°C
Warm and spacious, the Ascent Pro has much of the same construction as our most technical bags but with a wider, comfier fit. Perfect for those investing in their first down bag for cool conditions, it’s built with water resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro and filled with 650FP duck down.
Warm and protective, the Ascent Pro 400 is ideal for cool conditions in the UK and Scandinavia. It has a generous wide fit, ensuring a comfortable night’s sleep for the weary mountain explorer. Filled with 400g of 650FP duck down, it is a warm sleeping bag, with space to wear extra, bulkier layers inside if the temperature suddenly drops.
With Pertex® Quantum Pro wind and water resistant outer and hydrophobic duck down, it copes well with wind, condensation, and damp conditions, ideal for an exposed bivi ledge. Ideal for spring-time adventures, it’s a great all-round, two season sleeping bag. Built with trapezoid shaped, boxwall baffles that stack neatly together, the down inside is encouraged to fully loft, maximising insulation and reducing the appearance of cold spots. Hand-filled in the UK, all our down bags benefit from never having had their down compressed before use, maintaining the down’s loft and warmth.
The Ascent Pro has a ¾ length main zip with a down filled internal baffle and 3D shaped neck baffle, both designed to limit any heat escaping. There’s a zipped pocket inside, ideal for stashing your headlamp within easy reach, and with its angled foot box you can be sure of comfy position to sleep. Exploring with a partner or want extra space? Pick up a left and a right zipped bag and you can zip them together.
- Rab Sleep Limit:Rab Sleep Limit: -2°C (30°F)
- Weight:(Reg) 960g/33.9oz, (XL) 1025g/36.2oz
- EN (13537:2012) Temperature rating:ISO EN: Comfort: 1°C (34°F), Limit: -4°C (25°F), Extreme: -21°C (-6°F)
- Product Code:QSD-22
- 20D Pertex® Quantum Pro ripstop (36gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (38gsm)
- 650FP RDS Certified European Duck Down with Nikwax fluorocarbon-free Hydrophobic Finish
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction with differential cut, to maximise loft and warmth
- 3-dimensional shaped neck collar to seal in warmth
- Pertex Quantum Pro neck baffle fabric for better moisture management
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with down filled baffle to trap warmth
- YKK Anti-snag zip insert and anti snag internal zip guard
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket
- Angled foot box for relaxed sleeping posture
- Left and right hand bags can zip together
- Drawcord stuffsack included
- Zipped cotton sack with water-resistant base for home storage
- Outer: 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating. Lining: 100% recycled polyamide
- Wide mummy shape