DMM Tool Bag
The DMM Tool Bag is an essential piece of equipment for any technician who has to carry equipment to a worksite at height.
Heavy duty fabrics and semi-rigid 'Equal D' cylinder shape make it free standing for easy loading and the easy opening/closing top makes it simple to use.
Multiple clipping and racking options help organization of tools and keep dropped object potential to a minimum.
The 6 litre bag is tall enough to fit most longer tools such as spanners and hammers. DMM always recommend using lanyards on tools whilst working at height.
- Made from heavy duty Tarpaulin for strength and durability
- Karabiner or belt attachment options
- Draw cord closure
- Internal racking loops
- Daisy chain outside webbing for kit connection
- Two tubular carry handles that also double as racking loops
- Reflective piping and logo for night locating
|Volume||4 ltr||6 ltr|
|Height||22 cm||32 cm|
|Dia*||12 cm||15 cm|
* This is an approximate measurement as the Bag is 'D' shaped