Petzl TRAC GUIDE
Trolley with optimal durability for adventure parks
TRAC GUIDE is a trolley designed for adventure parks.
Featuring an ergonomic captive Karabiner, it allows the guide to quickly install the trolley on the cable with one hand.
Because the Karabiner pivots, the trolley remains in position on the cable when it makes contact with the end brake of the zip line.
The ends are equipped with protective impact surfaces to reduce the risk of pinched fingers, and two connector support grooves to help avoid abrasion from the cable.
The JOKO and AVENTEX lanyards are directly integrated in the Karabiner, limiting the risk of separation or loss.
The Karabiner’s reinforced construction provides greater resistance to damp and salty environments.
- Trolley designed for adventure parks:
- Ergonomic captive Karabiner allows the guide to quickly install the trolley on the cable with one hand
- Two aligned sheaves provide excellent stability on the zip line
- Because the Karabiner can pivot, the trolley remains in position on the cable when it makes contact with the end brake of the zip line
- Front and rear impact surfaces limit the risk of pinched fingers
- Two positioning support grooves for the connectors limit abrasion from the cable
- JOKO or AVENTEX lanyards are directly integrated in the carabiner, limiting the risk of separating or losing the trolley/lanyard unit
- Connect easily to the harness with the CARITRAC stowing accessory (included)
- Optimal durability for easy maintenance and extended product life:
- Double-row ball-bearings offer optimal durability
- Karabiner with reinforced construction and hard anodization for greater resistance to damp and salty environments
- Impact surfaces optimize contact between the trolley and the end brake of the zip line
- Karabiner and impact surfaces are completely removable and available as replacement parts to extend the life of the trolley
- Available individually or in packs of five
- Cable diameter: 9 to 13 mm (may also be used on ropes)
- Weight per unit: 425 g
- Materials: Aluminum frame and karabiner, Stainless steel sheave, Nylon
- Certifications: CE EN 17109, CE EN 12278, UIAA
- Maximum speed: 25 m/s
- Product life is extended with highly durable bearings and removable impact surfaces available as spare parts.
Guarantee: 3 years