Theramrest Parsec™ 32F/0C Sleeping Bag
Temperature: Comfort 5°C
When the forecast calls for warmer temps, grab the Parsec 32F/0C. It’s the perfect choice for maximum comfort at minimal weight on summer alpine nights and even through spring and fall at lower elevations. Filled with highly compressible 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ that absorbs 90% less water and dries 3x faster than untreated down, the Parsec keeps you warm and dry in wet conditions. The ultralight 20D GRS-certified recycled nylon shell is a smart choice for saving weight and the planet, while the new anti-snag YKK® zipper prevents wear and tear with easy entries and exits. Improved SynergyLink™ Connectors strap to your sleeping pad to keep your sleeping bag in place, allowing freedom of movement and boosting thermal efficiency. A refined shape and heat-mapped Zoned Insulation pushes that efficiency even more by strategically allocating down to priority areas, while our down-lined Toe-asis™ foot pocket gives you a place to warm cold feet.
- Recycled Shell & Liner: GRS-certified 100% recycled fabrics are eco-friendly while being lightweight, soft and durable.
- 800-Fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: PFC-free and absorbs 90% less water and dries 3x faster than untreated down.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Ultralight straps create a secure bag-to-sleeping pad connection that optimizes the comfort and thermal efficiency of your entire sleep system.
- Heat-Mapped Zoned Insulation: Delivers an elite warmth-to-weight ratio by allocating insulation to where you need it and reducing it where you don’t.
- YKK® Anti-Snag Zipper: Prevents accidental tears and eases entries and exits.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Additional Features: Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket, heat-trapping draft collars, full-length zipper draft tubes, differential cut, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
- Fill Power: 800 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS.
- Overall Bag Weight: Regular - 685g Long - 765g.
- Fill Weight: Regular - 340g Long - 370g
- Max Height of Person: Regular - 183cm Long - 198cm
- Overall Length of Bag: Regular - 203cm Long - 215cm
- Shoulder Width of Bag: Regular - 78.5cm Long - 82.5cm
- Foot Width of Bag: Regular - 58.5cm Long - 65cm
- Shell Fabric: 100% Recycled Nylon RipStop w/ DWR.
- Lining Fabric: 100% Recycled Nylon RipStop.
- Packed Size (Without Compression): 20 x 23 cm.