Petzl Avao Bod Harness - Euro version
Limited stock on size 2
Comfortable harness for fall arrest, work positioning and suspension
The AVAO BOD fall arrest, work positioning and suspension harness is designed for greater comfort in a variety of situations. Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support.
Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow. The shoulder straps have a system for stowing the fall arrest lanyard connectors and keeping them within reach.
The DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow for a shorter adjustment when the dorsal attachment point is used.
The harness also facilitates the carrying and organizing of work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches.
The harness is fastened by a SCREW-LOCK manual locking karabiner and is certified to European and Russian standards. AVAO BOD features leg loops with DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles.
- Comfortable throughout the workday:
- wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow
- foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing. When the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute the load over the shoulders
- Convenient adjustment:
- waistbelt, shoulder straps and leg loops equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap, allows the user to be unhindered by the lanyard and keep the connectors within reach In case of a fall, the system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed
- side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
- DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow adjustment for use on the dorsal attachment point. In case of a fall on this point, a shorter adjustment allows the weight to be taken up on the leg loops so the user can remain more comfortably suspended while awaiting rescue.
- Facilitates the carrying and organization of tools:
- six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- four slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- Ventral attachment point: attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
- Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
- Certifications: CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, UKCA, EAC
- Materials: Nylon, Polyester, Aluminum, Steel
|Waist belt||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||2045 g||2090 g||2170 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|